The information required by every banks including the approval criteria may be different. To apply for the Covid-19 Special Relief Facility (SRF), there are at least three (3) ways to submit your details to the bank(s) so that they can contact you:
- Submit through the bank’s website (URL is provided below).
- Download form > Print form > Fill up form > Scan form > Email (or submit through the bank website).
- Call the bank (information is available in the bank’s website).
The bank require the following details so that they can contact you:
- Your full name (as per NRIC)
- Your e-mail address
- Your mobile number
- Your company name (as per SSM)
- Your company number (as per SSM)
- Your business address
- State (i.e. Selangor)
- We are not representing the banks and/or BNM. We created this post with the intention to share our findings about the Covid-19 Special Relief Facilities (SRF) to help the Malaysian entrepreneurs. We hope these information is helpful to them because by helping the businesses, we may be able to save some jobs so that people can still provide food to their family!
- The banks and/or BNM may have their own requirements and criteria for approval. Please read the details provided on the bank website carefully, information may be updated from time to time. You are advise to do further and thorough research.