The information required and approval criteria(s) may be different depending on the bank. To apply, there are at least three (3) ways to submit your details to the bank(s):
- Submit through the bank website (the link is provided below)
- Download the form > Print form > Fill up form > Scan form > Email (or submit through the website)
- Call the bank
The bank require the following details so that they can contact you:
- Your full name (as per NRIC)
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your company name (as per SSM)
- Your company number (as per SSM)
- Your business address
- State (i.e. Selangor)
- We are not representing the banks and/or BNM.
- We created this post with the intention to share our findings about the Special Relief Facilities (SRF) to help the Malaysian entrepreneurs. We hope these information is helpful because by helping the businesses, we may be able to save some jobs so that people can still provide food to their family!
- You are advise to do further and thorough research on the bank’s website.